Innovation meets knowledge! Your advantages with our technologies:
The Epoflex® 6N tank lining system is an internal tank lining system to rehabilitate tanks directly on-site without interruption of site service ensuring business continuity. Epoflex® 6N is sustainable against diesel and gasoline, as well as biofuels and Methanol or Ethanol storage liquids, solvents and even acetates.
The liquid epoxy-based coating materials are classified as solvent-free, high solid, non-flammable, and ensuring safe operation at the construction site. The system has the DIBt approval (Z-59.13-347).
Structure of the lining system:
The lining system shall be applied on the degreased and clean surface according to the adhesion criteria of ISO EN 18479 for epoxy-based materials:
- Surface treatment, cleaning, degassing, remove all oil residuals
- High-pressure water jet or sandblasting
- Repairing the surface and levelling of weldings with epoxy mortar
Coating Application Technology:
- No ground layer is required.
- Application of Epoflex® top layer system by spraying or rolling
- Check for pinholes with pinhole tester and rework possible pinholes
- Application of the conductive/antistatic layer Adapox® by rolling
Simple Schematic of Method Statement:
Tank Lining Systems: Frequently Asked Questions
Get Your Epoflex® 6N Quotation!