Innovation meets knowledge! Your advantages with our technologies:
The DOPA® Lite is the quickest and most economical way to create and/or rehabilitate a double wall system. The DOPA® Lite system is an internal tank lining system to rehabilitate tanks directly on-site without interruption of site service ensuring business continuity.
The DOPA® Lite coating system is reinforced with a partial laminate layer in order to provide the required mechanical integrity. The liquid epoxy top layer is classified as solvent-free, high solid, non-flammable, and ensuring safe operation at the construction site and has great chemical resistance.
There is no tank surface preparation and sandblasting required.
Structure of the lining system:
The lining system shall be applied on the degreased and clean surface according to the adhesion criteria of ISO EN 18479 for epoxy-based materials:
- Surface treatment, cleaning, degassing, remove all oil residuals
- Repairing the surface and levelling of weldings with epoxy mortar
Coating Application Technology:
- No ground layer is required
- Place the aluminium sheets on the surface with approx. 10-15 mm overlapping and fix them with bi-adhesive tapes.
- Manual application of lamination on the overlapping of the aluminium sheets and application of a woven double-layered fibreglass (450 g/m2)
- Slightly rub or sandpaper of the entire surface of the lamination, remove dust
- Application of EPOFLEX® top layer by spraying on the entire surface
- Check for pinholes with pinhole tester and rework possible pinholes
- Application of the conductive/antistatic layer ADAPOX® by rolling
Simple Schematic Method of Statement:
Tank Lining Systems: Frequently Asked Questions
Get Your DOPA® Lite Quotation!