Innovation meets knowledge! Your advantages with our technologies:
The Epoflex® laminate lining system is an external lining system to line steel and/or concrete the structure directly on-site without interruption of site service ensuring business continuity. The system provides on concrete a crack bridging effect.
Structure of the lining system:
The lining system shall be applied on a degreased and clean surface according to the adhesion criteria of ISO EN 18479 for epoxy-based materials:
- Surface treatment, cleaning, degassing, remove all oil residuals
- Repairing the surface and levelling of weldings with epoxy mortar
Coating Application Technology:
- Application of Adaflex® primer with a roller
- Manual application of lamination on the surface with Epoflex® and application of a woven double-layered fibreglass (450 g/m2)
- Coverage of the glass fibre with Epoflex® of the laminate
- Slightly rub or sandpaper of the entire surface, remove dust
- Application of the conductive/antistatic layer Adaflex® by rolling
Simple Schematic Method of Statement:
Tank Lining Systems: Frequently Asked Questions
Get Your Epoflex® Laminate Quotation!